Full Day Course – Vegan Street Food
Cost is per person
Course Duration: 10:00 to 16:00
Lunch Break: 12:00 to 13:00
Course Chef: Ian Fischer
Introduction: You will be greeted by the chef with a hot drink. Once everyone is ready, we will run through the day’s course and a few safety reminders.
The Course: We focus on creating some great vegan street food dishes including;
- Black Bean Quesadillas. Tex-mex style wraps, filled with black bean chilli and cashew “cheese” sauce
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings. Oven baked cauliflower coated in panko breadcrumbs and a hot spicy buffalo sauce
- Ranch dressing. Coconut yogurt with garlic and herbs
- Smoked Tofu Murtabak. Pan fried pastries, stuffed with a spiced, smoked tofu filling.
- Sambal. A spicy dip made from roasted chilis and garlic
- Chili Tofu Skewers. Fried tofu puffs and red pepper marinated in indo-chinese flavours, assembled onto
wooden skewers, then grilled
- Coconut Rice Pudding with Mango. Sweet, creamy dessert, served with sliced fresh mango
At lunchtime, you can enjoy your own food that you make during the morning session of the class. The food you prepare in the afternoon session can be taken home with you to have at dinner time.
Student/Chef ratio: A maximum of 8:1 so you’re assured of plenty of personalised instruction.
All equipment is provided, including an apron.
A folder for your course will be provided.
Tea or coffee is provided in the morning during the introduction. Other drinks are available to buy throughout the day.
Course attendees must be 16 years of age or older.
This course runs on 20th September 2021 so just select that date from the calendar and add the number of attendees.